Friday, October 28, 2011

First Post

Well hello America, I've decided to create one of these after all. Upon reading others blog post made by my followers on Twitter, I've finally gotten around to making me one. For those who don't know, my name is Clarence Sellers.

Now who in the great word of sports is Clarence Sellers? For starters, I am a recent graduate of Clayton State University and outgoing/current sports director of Clayton State Television. I have a love for Sports that goes as far back as when I was maybe 5 and its become my #1 thing in my life, besides life itself. Born and raised in Minneapolis, MN and spent my adult life in the city of Atlanta, GA. So you'll know where my ties lie for which sporting teams I love the most, but I'll TRY to be bias.

I'll be sharing sporting news throughout all spectrum of sports: Basketball, Football, Baseball, Pro and College. So sit back and enjoy, you'll love or hate some of the stuff I post, but please fill free to debate me. Known, by some friends as, the Black Skip Bayless.

No comments:

Post a Comment