Thursday, January 12, 2012

Divisional Confidence Picks




This format is simple: I'll use 3 categories (Overall Team, Quarterback, and Defense) and then I'll rank those categories by using the numbers 1-8 (1 being the most confident and 8 being the least confident). Of those 3 categories, I'll combine the total and get the confidence number. Remember, the lower the number wins for each game.

Quarterbacks:
1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Manning
4. Brees
5. Flacco
6. Tebow
7. Yates
8. Smith

Defense:
1. Texans
2. 49ers
3. Ravens
4. Broncos
5. Giants
6. Saints
7. Packers
8. Patriots

Overall Team:
1. Saints
2. Ravens
3. 49ers
4. Patriots
5. Giants
6. Broncos
7. Packers
8. Texans

Saints (11) at 49ers (13)
Broncos (16) at Patriots (13)
Texans (16) at Ravens (10)
Giants (13) at Packers (16)

Results of the confidence picks suggest that the Saints, Patriots, Ravens and Giants will win over the weekend. However, I do believe that the Saints/49ers pick is the only pick I would change. I think the 49ers will win that game, it will be close.

No comments:

Post a Comment