Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wild Card Confidence Picks


This year I'll be doing confidence picks for the NFL Playoffs. This will help out with my predictions in who will win or at least what kind of game it will turn out to be. I am using the Mike and Mike format, when picking the confidence number. This format is simple: I'll use 3 categories (Overall Team, Quarterback, and Defense) and then I'll rank those categories by using the numbers 1-8 (1 being the most confident and 8 being the least confident). Of those 3 categories, I'll combine the total and get the confidence number. Remember, the lower the number wins for each game.

Quarterbacks:
1. Roethlisberger
2. Brees
3. Manning
4. Ryan
5. Stafford
6. Yates
7. Dalton
8. Tebow

Defense:
1. Steelers
2. Texans
3. Giants
4. Bengals
5. Lions
6. Saints
7. Broncos
8. Falcons

Overall Team:
1. Saints
2. Steelers
3. Texans
4. Falcons
5. Lions
6. Giants
7. Bengals
8. Broncos


Bengals (18) at Texans (11)

Lions (15) at Saints (9)

Falcons (16) at Giants (12)

Steelers (4) at Broncos (23)

Results of the confidence pick shows that the Texans, Saints, Giants and Steelers will win over the weekend. I actually agree with the confidence picks, although I believe that the Bengals have a great opportunity to steal a game in Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment